SC Association of Municipal Power Systems 2013 Annual Meeting
6/23/2013 - 6/26/2013
- Status of Santee Cooper's Renewable Energy Activity in South Carolina and Experience with the Sales and Generation of Green Power - Steve Spivey, Santee Cooper
- South Carolina's Ports, an Economic Development Engine - SC Ports Authority
- Principals of Utility Cost of Service and Rate Analyses - Ted Orrell and Ed Kilby, UTEC
- Advanced Metering - Beyond the Meter Read - Matthew Hook, Wesco Distribution, Inc.
- Five Critical Statistics to Your Utility's Success - Michael Kan, CFA, Kan Huston Associates
- Recent Advances in Renewables - Jim Woods, Shealy Electric Wholesalers
- Evolution of Intelligent Faulted Circuit Indicators - Greg Prusiewicz, Power Delivery Products
- What Is Harmonics? Do I Have Harmonics in My System? - Ted Orrell and Jim Ghrist, UTEC
- Surge Protection on Distribution Lines - Steve Brewer, Hubbell Power Systems, Inc.